White Pizza with Herbs (Pizza Bianca con Erbe) is a great pizza that adorns any dish or is simply outstanding when served alone. The aromatic flavors of the bread will make this pizza a family favorite.
Basic Ingredients for White Pizza with Herbs:
- 1 recipe Basic Pizza Dough, rolled out
- 5 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 4 tablespoons mixed fresh herbs (rosemary, basil, parsley, sage, or thyme)
Directions for White Pizza with Herbs:
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Brush 2 tablespoons olive oil on pizza dough and sprinkle some salt evenly over dough. Distribute herb mixture evenly over dough.
- Drizzle remaining olive oil and some pepper to taste and place in oven. Bake about 30 minutes. Crust should be nice and golden brown.
Tip: Use fresh herbs, if possible, because fresh herbs are so much more flavorful.